“She is a tireless, yet respectful advocate . . .”
– Carol was recommended to our family by our Psychologist. Partnering with Carol to advocate for our family during our son’s IEP development was one of the best decisions we’ve ever made. –
“. . . and she has gotten the results we wanted!”
– Our decision to hire Sara Platenberg and EAC to advocate for our twins, was one of the best decisions we have ever made. Sara’s dedication and passion for her work have already begun to benefit our children.
“. . . my son is back in school and the plan is working well.”
– Carol is Amazing! She went above and beyond to research my son’s situation and present a comprehensive plan to his school team so he could return to school and have a successful year.
“You never ever gave up and you fought so hard for us.”
– You were referred to us at a time when we had simply hit a brick wall with the school district. We didn’t know which way to turn or what to do. We feel very fortunate to have met you. You spoke “their language.”
“From the moment I contacted Carol I felt relief that I was getting the best guidance . . .”
– Caring for a teenager with Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS – a so-called “invisible illness”) is complex enough just juggling their medical needs and daily logistics.
Written documentation available upon request.